Jan 5, 2011

The best part of Christmas.


Aunt Julie and Iggy
Gracie and Uncle Jeremy

So many gifts.

Too many stockings to be hung on the mantle.






Great Grandpa Pallas and Grandpa Robert (who must be looking for cashews in there).

Uncle Caden 

Grandma Joy loves her Christmas socks.

Aunt Carrie

A bigger clock.  Because I'm frequently late.

Iggy

Meeting Josh and Jayne for the first time.  A definite highlight in Gracie's life.

Great Grandma Cindy and Iggy

Bosom Buddies and their iphone.

Joshua Skip

Happy Birthday Iggy!

Julie and Mike

The Girls.

Leigh

Ryan and Mya

PA is SO far away.  We're going to miss you.

So is Vancouver. But Gracie is planning a summer trip to see her family.

The BEST part of Christmas is Family.  
By far.



4 comments:

Steve and Donna said...

looks like fun at the Moss household :)

Eve said...

I love Gracie's little smooshy face! It looks like she's giving a little pout. She's sooo cute! I can't stand it! And Ema is just gorgeous in her white dress.

Jenny Axford Cook said...

Fun pictures!

Jayne said...

Oh my goodness I am stealing all of these pictures!!!! Maybe I'll do the exact same post on our blog...even the pic with Caden and his spidey undies :)

What a fun Christmas!! Thanks for the post and all the fun!

We can't wait for you to come visit :)