Jan 8, 2011

ema's baptism


On December 26th, Ema was baptized by her dad.  
The service was so special because it was small and private with only family in attendance.  









 I am SO proud of this girl.  At 8 years old, she is already teaching ME.  She is kind and considerate.  She is tenderhearted and wears her heart on her sleeve.  She gets upset if she knows she has hurt you or done something wrong.  She is an extremely huge help with Gracie and it is fun to see her loving her role as a big sister.  I am so jealous that Gracie has such a wonderful, sweet big sister.



Ema is still excelling in school and loves spelling, reading, and is learning to love math!  She has many friends and they are ALWAYS shorter than her :)  Ema is a great leader, but also a great follower and I am excited to see where she chooses to go in life.  She loves to be with her family playing games, watching movies or just hanging out.

Congratulations Ema!
We love you!

No comments: