Feb 13, 2008

...and we're back (sort of)

While taking a break from homeworking I came across return dates for our favorite t.v shows. Ahh, at last. I don't know about you, but I've been dying. Its been three LONG months of agony, but networks have announced return dates of their top shows. Here are some exciting ones:

Grey's Anatomy will return in late April with 4 or 5 new episodes (that'll do)

The Office
will return April 10 with 5 or 6 new nights of uncontrollable laughter

Private Practice
will not return until the Fall...this is sad, but I'm over it.

Sa
mantha Who? is back in late March with 6 or more! (this is a GREAT little show, always leaves you begging for more)

24
is not coming back until January '09. (Too bad Keifer had to spend all that time in jail, maybe they coulda made something work. Oh, well - I'm over it too)

Now, many of you may be wondering (as I am) about Pushing Daisies (the best new little show on t.v) Well, rumor has it that it won't be back until the Fall. Sad. This one I will NOT get over. Ugh.

As for the other shows you can click here for the EW article. Maybe your shows are coming back too.

As for other shows like Big Shots, October Road, and Chuck this strike has been a good thing because people have been watching these shows that would've otherwise been canceled. That is the ONLY good thing about this whole ordeal.

Well, the homework is calling. Justin will probably be a little bit bothered when he sees I've been posting instead of studying...

I do have to add one more thing. At times like this I am grateful that my shows have been off the air. I am definitely watching a lot less t.v. and getting more homework done. I wondered how I'd make it through this semester with 18 credits. This is turning out to be a little blessing. I'd love to hear YOUR thoughts on it.

3 comments:

The Willson Family said...

I'm not saying a blessing. I have got a lot more homework done, but a blessing?! Just kidding :) I am okay with it all ... but chuck. He is my TV crush and I miss him. Sigh.

Megh said...

I'm so glad someone's got the scoop on all the shows I am excited to watch again. I'm getting really tired of re-runs and reality shows!

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness Alicia, you are hilarious! I just can't ever seem to get into TV shows because I feel like if I miss one, I miss a huge piece of the puzzle. One day I'll just have to rent a season or two of something and watch it. I think I'm just weird because I haven't seen *any* of those shows!!