Some sisters in our ward were offering to watch kids so we had reservations at The Iron Gate Grill and were going to go see Definitely, Maybe - but our plans changed as the day went on. We ended up home eating greasy Chinese takeout and cleaning up Bracken's throw-up.
He's been sick for almost a week now and it is getting OLD. He's ran a fever for 4 days (we are finally fever-free today) and he won't eat a thing. He just wants to drink and then he throws it up an hour later.
All in all, we had a pretty average night enjoying each other's company while searching through our tivo. Hopefully we'll get a chance to have a real date sometime soon.
Man, these are the times we wished we lived closer to family.
Side Note: Ema had a great day!
Aunt Angie sent the kids a V-day pkg and Ema had a blast exchanging Valentines at preschool
So the day was fun for her. And now that I've vented. I'm over it!
3 comments:
wPoor Bracken! I'm sorry you guys had a bummer day :( Hopefully it gets better, soon!
Kaden says "four, five, six, seven, eleven."
Carter says "Hi, Ema."
Kaden says "I want to have 7900 something" and "I love Ema".
I'm sorry about the little sickies!! Hope you guys all get healthy! I'm SOOOOO jealous you got Jane Austen's A&E version. Where did your husband get it!? I've been looking for it. I *love* that movie!
Post a Comment