Feb 19, 2008

a few random thoughts about LOST

So, we had great plans when LOST started. We thought that we would let them all collect up on our Tivo and then watch them in April as a marathon. Well, that didn't happen.

We only lasted three weeks and now I can honestly say that I wish we wouldn't have started. Now I constantly have that ache for more. Last night when I was falling asleep I kept thinking about the "Oceanic 6", decided I couldn't wait for ABC to tell me and when I woke up this morning I googled for a spoiler. I know! I shouldn't have.

Now I am left with many more questions and I can't believe it will be another year until it's all resolved.

Also, I love Sayid. I get just as excited about flashbacks (flashforward) as I do for Jack. I was a little bit distraught with last week's revelation. (Was anyone else?)

Who in the world "wants them back"?

And finally, why don't Kate and Jack end up together? AHHH! It's killing me. Yeah, I don't like Sawyer...and who does she need to get home to?


I'm sorry if you are not a LOST fan and this is just random blabbering, but I needed to vent some thoughts. I would appreciate comments and thoughts if you have them.

Until Thursday...

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Alicia, I LOVE LOST!!!! Isn't it the best show ever?! But guess what, we can't watch it b/c we don't have a t.v. over here. And we didn't have t.v. reception in Utah, so we just rented all of Season 3 before Christmas and watched it then. Let me just say, it's KILLING me that I have no idea what's going on right now! We can't even watch clips of it online! So until it comes out on DVD, we're in the dark. Okay, I feel better now that I've shared my agony with you. Thanks for letting me vent. Also, thanks for not putting any spoilers about the show. If, in the future, you do, could you give me a warning to not keep reading? :) Thanks! Glad to know I have a LOST fan buddy!

Chase, Amy, and Carter said...

Lost is the BEST! I hate waiting a week for the next episode. Where do you find the spoilers!? I am always game for some more info about the plot. I can't believe the last episode on Thursday. What is going on! I love Jack and Kate as well, but Kate is kinda a slut and plays both Jack and Sawyer. Poor Jack. Isn't he so sexy, too!? LOL! Also, Locke is CRAZY! Anyways, I love Lost.