Feb 22, 2008

I'm just slightly obsessed...or could it be addicted?

Domino...Parenting...Money...Family Fun...Ensign...Friend...Entertainment Weekly and TV Guide

I wish I could get People and Us Weekly, but Justin would kill me!



I couldn't fit all of my magazines in my rack and so I decided it was time to throw some away. This is a really hard thing for me to do, I get quite attached to them. But when I laid them all out in front of me I realized that its getting a little out of hand. I usually just skim through them when they come and then put them aside to read later. It never happens though, I mean who could read all these? I'm addicted. I wish there was an Anonymous Organization available for me to attend weekly meetings, but I am not sure any exists.

4 comments:

Chase, Amy, and Carter said...

LOL! Alicia, you are so funny! Sure do miss you! I would love to sit down and read all those magazines...oh the times before our kids, right?!

The Willson Family said...

I love magazines! It's probably ocunterproductive that I consider myself enlightened after a few minutes with People, isn't it?

Rachel said...

You kill me, that is hilarious! I love magazines too but I only get my hands on them in the doctor's office! :)

miahons said...

You are to cute for words. If I ever get any magazines I will send them your way. Wow, what a collection.
Megan H