Feb 11, 2008

I'm Trunky!


When I was a missionary we had this term to refer to missionary's who were so ready to go home that they had their "bags" packed already. It was called "trunky". I feel like I am trunky to graduate. Be done with school. Here are a few reasons why:

First, I have gained a new appreciation for digital scrap booking. So fun! Here's my first page. Its not great or anything, but I am really enjoying it and I'd love to be able to spend time doing it legitimately. My mom always asks me how I have time to do what I do and I tell her I DON'T!!!




Second, I have the third book in the Twilight series (by Stephenie Meyer) sitting on my shelf waiting for me to read. It's so lonely and it's driving both of us crazy!





Third, we really need a bigger place. Tonight when I was putting Ema to bed she was daydreaming about moving to a new house where she had her own room, Bracken had his and they had a playroom "to put all of the toys that we share". It was pretty cute and I'd really love to make her happy!
Fourth, I'm getting too old for this homework stuff.

There are a lot more reasons why, but those are the biggest. Thought I'd share them with you all. (In case you're wondering - I'm sure you're not, but now you know.)

Love you all!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh man, I hear ya. Except I'm jealous of you because you're almost done and I'm already trunky and I have a bazillion credits left. I love digiscrapping too!!! Isn't it fun? Oh and yes, summer will be my read-a-thon because I want to finish the Twilight novels too!!!

MOANA said...

Hey there Alicia
Moana Fullmer here, I stumbled upon your blog and just wanted to say hi to you! I also just wanted to tell you that your blog is super cute and I love how it captures you so well. I think your amazing, going to school, being a mom, a wife, all of it!! Super proud of you! Fun to find you, we have a blog as well, come check us out sometime, mornfull.blogspot.com Best of luck to you lady, fun to find you!!

Teresa & Tim Chavey said...

Thanks for the info Alicia. You are a great blogger--you have a talent for this. I am a big fan of the The Office and The Closer. I will use your link to find out when it comes back.

Ruth said...

Can't believe you haven't read Eclipse yet! You sure have a lot of self-control. Did you hear the 4th one is coming out early August? Yippee! I'm so excited!