Mar 4, 2008

French Drip

Usually dinner is a disaster with our kids complaining, running away from the table or refusing to eat, but there is one meal that is ALWAYS a success.
I guess some people call it French Dip, but at our house its more like FRENCH DRIP!

There are four things that little B loves: Meat, Bread, Cheese and Dipping. To get them all in one meal - well, that's rare!

Ema likes to smash her sandwiches to make them fit better in her mouth.


Don't ask me what she's doing. She just dipped her sandwich and thought she'd examine it closer. I think she knew I was going to take her picture and wanted to pose.

3 comments:

*Katie* said...

You're such a cute mom! That pic of Bracken is darling -- what a smile :)

Chase, Amy, and Carter said...

Alicia- I need this recipe...I know my "big boy" Chase would love this as well..

Rachel said...

OH DELICIOUSNESS! That looks like heaven and is definitely one of our favorite foods, you're making me hungry!