May 28, 2008

What we would grab in a fire...

There are a ton of things that our family couldn't possibly live without. Here are a few of them:


OUR BIKES

That's my father in law in the picture with us. I believe he's to blame for the obsession.




TiVo

It really has changed the way we watch television as a family. We can pause, rewind, record and save programs. Sometimes I find myself wanting to rewind what someone says in a conversation because I am so used to being able to.
We really can't live without it now...

COLD CEREAL

You can find (on average) around 5 different kinds of cereal at one time in our pantry. I would love to be able to eat a different one each day of the week, but Justin thinks it's a little extreme. My favorite is a bowl right before bed too...MMMM!




REDBOX


We love it. How convienent. Only $1 a night for a movie rental? Perfect! I can rent from home and then go pick it up? Brilliant! A free move each week? Amazing!
Did I mention we love it? Not a week goes by that we don't rent something. Why didn't someone think of this sooner?


Tri Soy Wheat
LEAVE IN CONDITIONER


This stuff is amazing. Ema has pretty snarly hair in the morning. We're hoping she grows out of it, but if not- there's hope! This conditioner is amazing. We love it. Oh, but it leaves the floor pretty slick. Make sure you don't use it in the kitchen. Yeah, we know from experience...


COMPUTERS


Ema has learned how to search the internet (it's funny to see how she spells things) and loves to browse You Tube (scary, we know!).
The kids love to play computer games and build "dream bikes" with their dad. They love looking at pictures stored on the computer and sending E-cards to their family. I was in high school before I figured out what the "internet" was and it wasn't until 1996, my first year at UVSC that I figured out what e-mail was. Wow. Times sure have changed.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I am definitely a cereal freak too. I would eat it at every meal if I could. And the redbox, yes! Totally love it! We reserve them online so we don't have to box hop to find our favorite. :)