August 2006 - First Day of Preschool
May 2008 - Last Day of Preschool
Today was a very exciting day for Ema. She graduated from preschool! This is actually her second year of it, so she is really excited to move on to kindergarten. Here are a couple of videos from the program:
I have more video - if you want to see more of her songs/program then email me and I will post them.
Our Ema has excelled in preschool. She amazes me everyday with her love of learning and knowledge. She is such a joy to be around and I am so excited for her adventures in kindergarten - wherever that may be!
4 comments:
You are such a good mom. You went to a lot of work for her to have a special day. I am sure she will remember it forever!
Ha, we did the same post! :) Wasn't that fun though!? Miss Karla is the best!! You guys are SO cute, it looks like Ema had an awesome day. Savanna said, "This is just the greatest day!" She really loved the whole thing. Now...*gulp* on to kindergarten!
Hooray! Congrats, Ema! That's so exciting :)
Hey I followed a link from Rachel’s blog to yours. Congratulations on getting your diploma! Hope everything is going great with you and your family.
-farrah smith
Post a Comment