2. On a good night what time are you kids in bed? Between 8-9 (Although last night Ema didn’t fall asleep until after 11 last night!)
3. How long have you been a mommy? 5 years and 5 ½ months
4. How old were you when you became a mom? 24 (almost 25)
5. What is your favorite kid's t.v. show? Wow Wow Wubzy!
6. What is your least favorite kid's t.v. show? The Wiggles…you have to admit that those guys are kind of creepy.
7. What is your favorite chore? Does grocery shopping count? If not, then I don’t have a favorite chore.
8. What is your fave meal to cook? French Dip Sandwiches. Technically it’s not really cooking, but the kids will eat them and I LOVE THEM!
9. What is your kid's fave meal? Chicken Nuggets or Corn Dogs
10. What meal do you cook most often? Anything my kids will eat without complaining…usually chicken nuggets J, or marinated chicken cooked on the grill. Ok. Justin does a lot of the work. Does it still count?
11. What is your favorite thing your husband does with your kids? He loves to take them for bike rides.
12. What are 5 things that make you smile when you’re being a mom?
· When I hear the kids tell me that they love me.
· When Bracken wants to cuddle – it’s very rare! Ema’s our cuddle-bug
· When I hear the kids talk about something we’ve taught them and I realize I’m not that bad of a parent – at least they’ll come away with SOMETHING.
· When I see them playing together and I realize that they actually do love each other (this is sometimes rare also)
13. If you could take your kids anywhere where would it be? Hawaii. They’d love the beach, swimming, bike rides around the island and the Polynesian dancers…you get the picture.
14. When was the last time you went out w/out your kids? Tuesday night we went out to dinner.
15. What is your fave pastime/activity to do with your kids? Our weekly trips to the library.
16. What is the one thing you say that you said you would never say as a mother? “Do you want a spanking?”
17. Name one thing you do that your mom did? Spoil them. It’s hard to say no to those cute little faces.
18. What is your fave quality your mom has? She’s very tender hearted, and she never raised her voice at us…I need to work on that one.
19. What is your fave kids book? ‘NO DAVID’ (actually, anything by David Shannon)
20. What is your fave advice for new moms? Enjoy every little moment that you spend with your kids. And make sure you are taking ‘mommy time’. You will be a better mother if you are taking time to do things for yourself each week.
21. What is your most heartbreaking experience as a mom? Watching other kids being mean to them - knowing that it will just get worse and wanting to protect them from the harshness of the world.
22. What is your most joyful moment as a mom? Each day is a joy! (scattered with moments of insanity and chaos)
23. When was the last time you told your one of your kids you love them? This morning when they woke up.
24. When was the last time one of your kids said I love you to you? Bracken said it this morning. Ema last night as I was laying by her.
I tag Lynette, Alisha and Amy and any other mother’s who want to talk about their kids
No comments:
Post a Comment