Jul 11, 2008

Things I've Learned from Living in St. George (so far)


Its been three weeks since the move and I've learned a lot about myself, my life and my family since then. Here is the list so far:
  1. My husband loves to play video games and I'm so grateful we don't own any game sets.
  2. Dishwashers are THE GREATEST!
  3. There is no way to cool down when it's 112 outside. Even the pools get too warm.
  4. I miss my bed way too much.
  5. Putting my stuff in storage made me realize that I have a lot of CRAP that I can live without.
  6. Having faith is harder than it sounds.
  7. I'm a fan of Amy Butler.
  8. Sometimes its nice to be alone.
  9. I love Roswell (Something I missed due to my mission, but I know I would've loved) and I'm grateful for Netflix
  10. Children lose their innocence way too fast.
  11. I'm kind of a jealous person.
  12. We have the greatest family in the world! (Alright, another thing I already knew.)

2 comments:

Damaris said...

It sounds like you're having interesting times down there. I hope you're able to enjoy most of it. Gordon keeps asking about Bracken. Please tell him Gordon says hi.

Hoenes Family said...

I know exactly how you feel! I am in the same boat as you but I am in Arizona. Heat wise, we are the same! I can relate to everything you said you have learned so far! Kali Hoenes