OH NO!!! Poor guy! Is that his lip swollen? Or is his tongue stuck out?! Poor little thing!
Hi Alicia,It's Janette Toribio. How are you guys doing (besides Brackens broken face)? I just have to tell you I thought it was spaghetti sauce all over him when I first saw the picture. Kind of makes me sick. Take care. :)
Oh, poor kid! And it looks like he's smiling through it all. Bracken is so tough! I hope he heals quickly.
Oh my gosh!!!! Any stiches or anything wow! You gotta love boys, there is no way a girl would lick their blood, but that just makes sense to a boy!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OH NO!!! Poor guy! Is that his lip swollen? Or is his tongue stuck out?! Poor little thing!
Hi Alicia,
It's Janette Toribio. How are you guys doing (besides Brackens broken face)?
I just have to tell you I thought it was spaghetti sauce all over him when I first saw the picture. Kind of makes me sick.
Take care. :)
Oh, poor kid! And it looks like he's smiling through it all. Bracken is so tough! I hope he heals quickly.
Oh my gosh!!!! Any stiches or anything wow! You gotta love boys, there is no way a girl would lick their blood, but that just makes sense to a boy!
Post a Comment