Sep 7, 2008

Excuse the Cheese, Please...

7 years ago today I married my sweetheart. We've been through a lot in the past 7 years and yet the time has flown. Here are a couple of pictures for your enjoyment:

Here we are on our wedding day. Do we look different?

Justin and I met in early May of 2001 and spent every day together until June 15th when we were engaged. (That's a funny story...maybe I'll post about it later.) We were married 2 1/2 months later, so it was QUICK! What can I say? When you know, you know!


Ok. Here is a honeymoon picture. We were on our honeymoon during the September 11th tragedy, but it didn't really phase us until we were home. All we noticed were the relatively short lines at all the theme parks in Orlando.

This is one of my favorite pre-baby pictures. Our time without children was also relatively short. Ema came into our family only 15 months after we were married. 22 months after Ema was born, came our little Bracken. What an adventure parenting is - but how much easier when you've got a great companion by your side.

Thanks for everything you do for me and here's to the years to come. I love you!

Happy Anniversary Honey!

3 comments:

Tera said...

Happy anniversary. Erick and I will be celebrating our seven year anniversary this week as well. It's amazing how fast the time passes.

Rachel said...

That's so cute!! What a blondie he was, you guys looks so little and young and cute!!!

Megh said...

Happy Anniversary! We miss you guys! Is that last picture of you guys taken in front of a temple? Which one?