Sep 5, 2008

At Least It's Only Three Hours!

Ema started Kindergarten on Friday, August 22nd. Here she is on her assessment day. She was so excited to meet her teacher and explore her new classroom.


And here is my (not so much anymore) baby girl on her first day of Kindergarten.
Isn't she darling?

4 comments:

Damaris said...

Yay for Ema! She looks so cute.

Rachel said...

Are you in Bloomington!? Danny's aunt and uncle live there. What cute pictures!! I can't believe she started so late, wow. Are they on track there? Hope all is well! Miss you!

Morgan & Heidi Taylor said...

She is darling! That is so exciting! I bet Bracken will miss her while she's at school! I want to get together with you. We should start having play dates at the park, or our homes or something. I need your phone number though. I can ask Julie for it so you don't have to post it for the whole world to see!

Jayne said...

Congrats Ema!!! I'm so excited for her. I can't wait for her to teach me something :)