That kills me, I love it!a
It took me a second to figure out you where reading Breaking Dawn. I just got back from Forks Washington:) Too Funny. I hope everything is great sure miss you and your family.Meggs(Hons)
Are you enjoying it there?
Mmmm I've been there myself. A rather rainy place, isn't it?
Haha! I am going there in a couple weeks! Literally! So where are you living?
don't go into the woods alone, i hear there is a big bear or something that's running around loose.
Haaa classic! Chris will be glad he is not the only dude who has read them.
I have been in Forks lately too. I am surprised I haven't seen you there!Sarah
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That kills me, I love it!a
It took me a second to figure out you where reading Breaking Dawn. I just got back from Forks Washington:) Too Funny. I hope everything is great sure miss you and your family.
Meggs(Hons)
Are you enjoying it there?
Mmmm I've been there myself. A rather rainy place, isn't it?
Haha! I am going there in a couple weeks! Literally! So where are you living?
don't go into the woods alone, i hear there is a big bear or something that's running around loose.
Haaa classic! Chris will be glad he is not the only dude who has read them.
I have been in Forks lately too. I am surprised I haven't seen you there!
Sarah
Post a Comment