I'm not going to bore you with many details, since you've already seen our costumes, but I have to blog about Halloween!
On Thursday I helped with Ema's Halloween Party. Her face always lights up when she sees me walk in her classroom. It was really fun!
On Thursday I helped with Ema's Halloween Party. Her face always lights up when she sees me walk in her classroom. It was really fun!
On Friday (Halloween) morning, the kids woke up and we made green witch hat pancakes.

We got all dressed up (even me!) and headed to the Elementary school for the Halloween parade
The parade was fun. Here is Ema with her friend Lindsay.

After Ema got home from school we made pumpkin face pb & h sandwiches - very fun.
Bracken had been asking for Pumpkin pie all day, so we made a pumpkin pie -very yummy!
Justin revised his costume a little bit. . .
then made us some killer quesadilla's
And then we went Trick or Treating.
But here's the thing. We got around the circle (6 houses) and B was "so tired" and his "legs were hurting" and he "wanted to go home". So I suggested that we put him in a stroller - Justin objected to this, but I wanted him to be able to go to a few more houses. He was REALLY worried that I would leave with the stroller when he got out to knock on a door. It was very sad. Oh. He wouldn't wear his mask or his cape either. Very silly boy.

Overall, we had a very fun Halloween - even if we had to explain our costumes to everyone!
And then we went Trick or Treating.
Overall, we had a very fun Halloween - even if we had to explain our costumes to everyone!
Please forgive the sideways video (just tilt your head a little bit). Sometimes I just forget that you can't rotate it afterwards. This is Bracken after he left the breakfast table because the green pancakes were "icky". I was trying to get him to eat them and I apologize for his potty mouth and lack of pants. Now you know how it really is around here . . .
1 comment:
I love your costumes, you are so cleaver. How is everything going.
Megan H
Post a Comment