Our new friends The Taylor's invited us to go waterskiing yesterday.
Their daughter Lindsay is Ema's new best friend. The kids had fun just sitting on the boat
Justin got to ski for the first time this year . . .
and Ema and Bracken both skied on a skimmer.
Ema absolutely loved it and I am sure by the end of next summer she'll be skiing by herself.
Bracken had fun too, but Ema is slightly more coordinated.
I was so proud of the kids . . .'cause I didn't even get in the water!
3 comments:
alicia, i found your blog from shelley d. your family is sure cute. i hope all is going well for you.
tiffany miller
Holy crow! Now you have me missing fall in Moab! Fun times on the lake are always great, but there is just something about being able to claim that you did it in November...especially when most all your friends and family are freezing in Logan. Though I have to say that I couldn't live with out my (semi)white Christmases, I do still miss the gorgeous Red Rock falls. Take a whiff of the rocks the next warm day there is a rain fall for me!
Hey thanks for your comments on my blog! You make me feel so good inside! I was cracking up watching you convince Bracken to eat the green pancake. Your kids are so cute!
And I love that we share beliefs too. It's so nice to find kindred spirits out in the world who recognize that the war in heaven was not fought between democrats and republicans.;)
I'll be in Utah for Christmas--Dec 12-Jan 4th. Let me know if you're going to be in the SLC area anytime and let's do something! Seriously! I'm sad I missed you last time!
Post a Comment