Ema confided in me (which is why I have debated on blogging about this) that some boys at recess chase her. And then try to KISS her!
*Maybe try is not the best word here. They have actually kissed her. I asked her where - on her hand, her arm, her CHEEK!* (breathe in, breathe out, breathe in . . .)
She said that her teacher had to have a talk with everyone about how kisses are for family and not for our friends at school.
She had a little friend come over last week and they spent an hour writing all kinds of notes that said "No Kissen" on them with pictures of lips.
I think she might be a little boy crazy. HELP! I was not prepared for this - IN KINDERGARTEN. Maybe 3rd grade, but not kindergarten. I'm still trying to get her to school everyday. Don't tell me that I have to deal with boys already!
Oh yeah, remember Marcus - from the field trip. Yep. He's one of the culprits. Was I right or was I right?
Oct 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG....girl you are so in trouble if she is boy crazy at this age. You may want to consider an all girl school!
Love the pictures of the party and on Facebook, it looks like the party was FUN. You guys know how to have a good time.
Love you.
Watch out! your daughter is a cutie too! Kindergarten and boy crazy??? You have some long years ahead of you! Does she get that from her Mother??
Post a Comment