Dec 10, 2008

My Babies!

I'm kind of in a dry spell blogging friends. Christmas feels strange this year. We are still not in a house and I miss my things.

But, in the end - things are just things.

Each night when I pray, I am surrounded by the sleeping faces of my babies. I cannot help but feel blessed in spite of my circumstances. Ema asked me the other night what the thing was that I was the most grateful for and I said, "When I asked Heavenly Father for a baby and he sent me you. Then again when I asked for another baby and he sent me Bracken". She looked at me and I think she was overwhelmed with my answer!

I think she was expecting me to say "food, shelter, and family"...

I am grateful for those things, but oh! how I love those babies!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness!! Look at those chubby cheeks! Don't you want to go back in time and nibble them!? SO cute! I really hope you guys get into a house soon!!! My prayers are with you! I know how much it sucks. :) Come move to Orangeville, kay?! I need you here!!!