Dec 10, 2008

Movie Review: BOLT


I hate long movie reviews. Because of that I have decided that these movie reviews will be SHORT and SWEET without any spoilers.

This weekend we took the kids to BOLT. Sometimes I wonder if we are spoiling our kids because we take them to see a movie when it is still in the "expensive" theater. They don't really care. It's because we're bored and need something to do and we're very impulsive people. Didn't I just say SHORT and SWEET? Ok, here it is.

I loved it. I really did. In case you live under a rock, BOLT is Disney/Pixar's latest. It stars John Travolta as the voice of BOLT who believes he is a superhero dog. Little does he know, he is just the star of a hit t.v show. He breaks out of the t.v studio as he searches for his "person" Penny (Miley Cyrus). I laughed, I cried, I almost wanted a dog.

I recommend this movie if you have children, love dog, enjoy a good cartoon, or just enjoy good, clean fun at the movies!
Two Thumbs UP!

My grade as a mother with two young children? A

No comments: