Dec 10, 2008

Movie Review: Four Christmases


Who doesn't love Reese Whiterspoon? I wish I could say the same for Vince Vaughn. There's just something about him . . . maybe it's his ADHD style of acting. Long, run on sentences and quick wit can only get you so far. In FOUR CHRISTMASES, he proves that Vince will always be Vince - even when he's paired with Reese.

The movie is about a couple who pretend to do charity work during the holiday's, but end up vacationing in exotic locations. They get stranded at the airport and interviewed by a local television station that, of course - they're parents are all watching! So hence, they spend Christmas Day with their four parents and respective families.

It's a funny show. I will give it that. A few hysterical parts, a few unbelievable scenarios, a few tender moments and a lot of silly humor.

I recommend this show to anyone who loves Vince Vaughn, has divorced families and wants to feel better about theirs, has a husband who wants to see a movie and you're not quite ready for Transporter 3.

My grade? B

1 comment:

Paul Rama said...

We saw this and my husband said it was the worst movie ever. I actually thought it was one of the better movies we've seen, and that says a lot because I am not a fan of many movies. I wouldn't see it more than once thought.