Dec 2, 2008

Post Thanksgiving Pick Me Up

To quote my good friend Eve, "I am having post Thanksgiving partum depression". . .

It was fun to be surrounded by so much family, but I'm exhausted.

I think I gained five or ten pounds. I'm not even kidding. This isn't one of those "exaggerate for humors sake" moments. I really think I gained it.

I never did a post about what I am grateful for. Maybe I should do that, but I don't have the energy.

Saturday my Grandma (Dad's Mom) was admitted to the hospital to get her pacemaker replaced. I realized that I am not ready to lose someone else in my life. I don't think I could handle it.

I need a pick-me-up. So I checked my email and saw that my sister had sent me an article about a polar bear attacking a Canadian man.

Here are the pictures:




Thanks Carrie, for making me smile today!

3 comments:

Eve said...

You are heaven. I love you! I think it might just be you, heidi, me and kjersti for the sisters reunion. You up for coming to Tremonton on Dec 30th? It puts you really close to Logan! Let me know if it works for you. I sent you an email! Whatever happens, I can't wait to see you!

Rachel said...

Your pics aren't working, dern! I totally have post Thanksgiving partum depression! It's 100 times worse after New Years though! The holidays are just SO fun!

Hoenes Family said...

3 Thanksgiving dinners! You are a trooper! There is no way I could handle that! I hope everything goes well with your grandpa.