Jan 3, 2009

Christmas Karaoke

Remember me saying that we experienced Karaoke at a whole new level? Scroll to the bottom of this and see me in my Christmas Morning Glory singing Big Girls Don't Cry. Please don't laugh too hard. It was my first time. I'm much better now.

Thank You Jayne for posting this on the WWW for all to see. I owe you one.

5 comments:

Ben and Summer said...

Wow. That's about all I can say - and, you've got some moves! Also, I re-posted that post you asked me about. Isn't Reader amazing? Thanks for the encouragement!

*Katie* said...

Awesome. Also ... lovin' the PJ's. Miss you guys!

Angie said...

Nice! That was almost asood as the show you put on the day after Christmas. I miss you!

Jayne said...

:) Anytime!! I have more if you want me to post them. I also have some of Justin. You just let me know and I will make a blog of the family doing karaoke!!

Morgan & Heidi Taylor said...

Impressive!! :D Very talented dance moves I might add too!