Jan 8, 2009

Belated Kindergarten Christmas Program

Today the Kindergarteners at BHE held their annual Christmas Program. It was very cute. 30+ five and six year olds singing Christmas songs in January. Here are some of my favorite songs they sang:

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth - obviously Ema's favorite too, since you already saw a video of her singing this in December.



Another one of my favorites is this silly song about an elf sitting on a head. Very cute.



And finally, Feliz Navidad. I think this song has been a part of every Christmas program since I was in Elementary School 20+ years ago. Wow, it makes me feel old to say that.



Here's the thing. I wanted to add a few more videos, but this post has taken me 90 minutes to finish and I'm tired. Please email me if you want to see more. Also, I have to apologize for the horrible quality of the videos. Our video camera is in storage and I took them all with my camera. Oh, and I am a really bad camera man. You're lucky I held the camera the right way.
Love to you all!

No comments: