Mar 8, 2009

thank goodness its not mothers day!

Today in Primary we had a good sharing time lesson on MOTHERS and how awesome and amazing they are their responsibilities in the family. The leader was asking kids to name things that their mother did for them and when she finished it got really quiet and MY SON the heathen yelled, "My mom doesn't do anything".

6 comments:

Kristy said...

That's to funny, go figure, Kids really do say the darnest things don't they. Even when we don't want them to. I wanted to tell you I really enjoy reading your blog. I can so relate with the things your post, I still enjoy your sense of humor you have about life too.

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh, I'm laughing, that is SO funny!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! What a little haha, "heathen!" You kill me! Btw, I finished your Honest sCrap award...hehe. :)

The Bests said...

Oh Bracken. I couldn't stop laughing when I read this. You are such a great mom! Give us a call if you get a minute this weekend and we will set up a time to meet. We would love to see you guys!

Ben and Summer said...

That is so funny! Even more so to me because I taught that same sharing time yesterday and I can just imagine having someone yell that out! Don't worry, he'll look back at this post in 15 years and CRINGE as he's trying to thank you for everything you did for him.

Ben and Summer said...

BTW, it is NOT FAIR that "spring has sprung" down there. Did it ever leave? I wish it would up here...

Brooke said...

I am still laughing about this one. So funny. Between him and Lindsay I am starting to think you and I are the worst mom's ever. Ya right. I know we aren't that bad.