Mar 19, 2009

Weekend Friends

During our visit to the North Country, we had great visits and lots of playtime with family and friends.

Ema and Bracken with their Bush Family Cousins
-Max, Bracken, Kaden, Carter holding Ryker, and Ema

Ema and Taylor. Even though they hadn't seen each other in 9 months - these two best buds picked up right where they left off!

Chillin' with the Besters -
Benson, Bracken, Jackson, Ema and Taylor

What a FUN WEEKEND!!! It made Ema think that she'd trade the sunshine and warmth of Southern Utah for the chance to be close to friends and family again.

2 comments:

The Bests said...

We had so much fun! My kids are still talking about the 'next' time we get together and what they will do. I'm sorry we didn't get to meet up with you the next day. Taylor was so sad. We can't let it be another 9 months until our next playdate. It was so good to catch up.

Rachel said...

Ohhh!!! Aggie reunions!!! And speaking of reunions...I'm coming to St. George on Tuesday!!! I might be stuck at a hotel so you'll have to bring your kids to go swimming at our hotel, kay??? Email me your number! I hope you're not too busy! :)