Oct 4, 2009

Me & the Potato Peeler

Hey guys it's me - Ema! 


This is my first blog post and I'm so excited. I have been thinking about blogging for awhile, but I've been really busy with First Grade. The other day we had this big meeting in the gym.  I think mom said it's called an "assembly".  I got this award from my teacher called the Super Citizen Award.  I think my teacher gave it to me because I help her clean up the classroom.  First grade is so much fun!  I love hanging on the bars at recess and I have made some great new friends. 


Anyway, I'm just blogging to tell you that the other night I peeled my own potato! All by myself. Mom showed me how to use the peeler, in fact she was really nervous about letting me use it but I did great.

See you soon.Love, Ema

5 comments:

Jayne said...

Great blog post Ema! Congrats on the award-I bet you a fabulous helper. I can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!

Damaris said...

Way to go Ema! Congratulations on the award and mastering the potato peeler.

Papa/Grandpa said...

Great post Ema!

Rachel said...

Aww Ema!!! Great job on your 1st blog! And way to go with your 1st potato peeled! Danny once got a "fastest potato peeler" award from working in the Logan temple cafeteria. I tell him to recommend you for a job there!

Sunflower Mama said...

So cute Ema! Congrats on your award! You're a great blogger already!