Today we went to the Dr. and had an ultrasound. YES. There is a baby in there.
And . . .
The results are in . . .
Yep. It's a girl. I was (once again) proven wrong. I am still in shock. The whole thing is quite surreal. I had prepared myself for dirt, super heroes and blue everywhere.
After the Dr. announced it was a girl, my Bracken says, "I knew it was". His theory was based on the "pattern". Girl (mom), Boy (dad), Girl (Ema), Boy (him), GIRL.
And Ema waited only minutes to ask when we were "going shopping for girl clothes".
We are excited about welcoming a new little one into our family. Everything looked normal and I am still feeling great. I am sorry if you're getting sick of pregnancy updates, but it has pretty much consumed our family.
9 comments:
I love, love, love the pregnancy updates. I think you look great!! I am so excited for your little one. I bet you guys are going to have tons of fun shopping for those girl clothes. :)
So happy for you! I love my Ryker and this little boy growing inside me, but oh girls are so much funner to buy for. Enjoy!
you have a reason to be excited:)
How exciting!! You and Ema are going to have lots of fun shopping for girl clothes! Congratulations!
How funny! You and Alison (Boren) Ward are following the same trend as us: Girl, Boy, Girl!!! Yeah!! Congrats!
Congrats! A girl how fun! Being that I know what you looked liked before being pregnant, it is very obvious to me you are pregnant...not that you ate too much at the buffet! You look great and I hope the pregnancy continues to go smoothly!
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! That is sooooooooo awesome! Another girl, I bet Ema is just freaking out!
I'm so excited! You're having a GIRL!!!! I'm sooo jealous...I'd like another girl. I'm sorry you're self-conscious of your baby bump, but it could be worse. mine doesn't look like a baby bump, and it definitely isn't all baby...yep, I've gained a whole lot more than 4 lbs...yikes. I think you look adorable, but it is your right to feel however you want to feel when you're pregnant! Oh, i'm so excited!
Horray for girls! I didn't gain a lot of weight with Liam until right at the end. I went in one week and the next week I weighed 10 lbs more!!! The doctor was like "You need to lay off the chocolate milk" ha! Just ignore everyone else. By the end you will get sick of hearing "Oh sweet heart you look like you are going to pop!"
Post a Comment