Sep 24, 2010

The Diaper Bag Decision

I just realized that I never posted about my Diaper Bag!

First, thank you to all of you who voted in my poll.  Thanks for humoring me when I know that voting on which diaper bag I should buy was the last thing on your "to do" list for the day.

Second, the diaper bag that had the most votes was the Watermelon Paisley

Now, I want you to know that I had every single intention of purchasing the bag that won the poll.  I PROMISE!

Until it was Watermelon Paisley that won.  For some reason I just couldn't love it.  And this was something that I wanted to love.  So I vetoed your decision.

Sorry!  But I have the power and i exercised it.

Then I was back to square one.  Literally.  I decided not to buy a Kalencom AT ALL so I started looking into JJ Cole bags.

And that's when I found this:





It was love at first sight.  Then I saw these pictures and it was love all over again.  and again.  and again.

Look at how spacious it is!  Room for everything!



I'm seriously going to buy some red heels because they look SO good with this bag!



These stroller grips are ingenious!

The price tag was a bit hefty, but after I found a 20% off sale on Diapers.com with FREE next day shipping it turned out to be the best deal!

I'm completely in love.  

Chances are, if you stop by my house I will ask you to look at my diaper bag.  It's that cute.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I bet you're just loving that baby to pieces!!! And you totally need red heels. :)