I'm still pregnant.
Although it feels like she's trying to break out right now. When I went in for my exam last week the Dr. actually said that he "should have charged [me] half price for the exam because it was so easy". Her head is SUPER low and he said I'm "ready to blow" at any minute. I guess he thinks I'm a fire hydrant!
So, the waiting game continues.
This pregnancy has flown by.
I'm excited to meet the little spirit that has made herself home inside my belly the last 38 weeks.
I'm ready to be awake at 3am for something other than another dose of Tylenol and a potty break.
I'm blessed to have two other beautiful, happy children who are so excited to have a little sister.
I'm grateful for a husband who is exhausted from his participation in my nesting.
I was looking through pictures and thought it would be fun to see them all in the same post.
| I was pregnant here and didn't know it. |
| Look at those TIRED eyes! 13 Weeks and STILL SKINNY. I was so proud of that little itty bitty bump that I had :) |
| 26 Weeks.[and part of my head missing] Finally looking pregnant. Don't ask why I waited so long to take a picture. |
| 32 Weeks. This must have been a "work day" because my hair isn't done ;) |
4 comments:
I feel bad we didn't get your hair or toes done!!!! You'll need it after too. I am SO excited to meet this little one SO soon!!!
You are still so tiny! I can't believe you are so close to delivering that little sweetie! Good luck with everything and CONGRATS! :)
What a great post!
So your countdown says 14 days and I got really excited thinking it could be sooner!!! You guys are so close. Good luck!
Eeeeeeeeee, I can't wait for you to have that baby!!!! ANd you're SO cute! I love your baby bump, you rock the preggo mama look!
Post a Comment