Bracken came home from school Friday and was so excited because he was chosen to be the "Super Star" of the day! "What does that mean?", I asked him. He informed me that he got to be the first in line walking outside, help the teacher, answer questions about himself and hold the door for the other kids when they walk outside.
I am amazed at the sweet boy Bracken has become. He is tender hearted and sincere, but can wrestle and fight with the best of the boys. He is enjoying school and learning new things. I am PROUD to be his mother.
Ema has a spirit about her that is SO mature. She is a quick learner and loves following the rules. She is enjoying second grade and excels in school. She loves having a baby sister and wants to help out whenever we'll let her. Here she is with a Model-A Ford that her Great Grandpa Pete (Nyberg) restored. It now sits in The Boulevard Home Furnishings store in St. George.
3 comments:
good to realize that while the kids are young and I love ole cars!
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you - what a sweet, precious little baby. And how lucky she is to have such a great big brother and big sister. They are going to be great helpers to you, Momma! Much better than a 24 month old... ;)
Ema and Bracken seem like such great kids. Good job mom and dad!
I have to agree with you! My fifth one has done the same thing...I am enjoying my kids like never before!
Post a Comment