Dec 29, 2010

Time Flies

Has it really been a MONTH?

Wow.  December f l e w by didn't it? As you can tell, I have been busy.  I have a list of things I need to tell you about including (but not limited to): Ema's birthday, the Dicken's festival, Christmas and Ema's baptism.  I feel like I'm FAILING.  I have to constantly remind myself that I have a three month old and it will soon get easier.  Speaking of that 3 month old . . .

Here is a 12 week picture of Gracie.  

Preview:


Making Candles at the Dickens Festival

Ema turns 8.  

Crazy Crazy Party with the kids

Create a Face with breakfast

Ema's Baptism

Fun with Family


I will be back.  Soon.  I promise.

3 comments:

Tarah said...

I can't believe Ema's old enough to be baptised! Crazy, crazy, crazy. When are you going to be back in town?

Jayne said...

Congrats again Ema! It was such a fun trip. I love that picture of Gracie too!

Hmmm. Where are the photoshop skills on that last picture? At least make it really fuzzy/blurry like Oprah does :)

Fun with the Fenton's said...

So much has happened w/your family in the last month! Where do you find all the time for this excitement?!? Your little Gracie becomes cuter by the month and Emma and Bracken are getting so big and accomplished! Many wishes for happiness and new adventures in the new year!