Aug 26, 2012

Extra Large Update


I realize that {almost} nobody reads this blog.  I have lost a lot of followers due to my absence.  I have felt a lot of guilt about not blogging because my kids are changing daily.  Gracie Mae will be 2 this September and she keeps us laughing.  Ema is an amazing big sister and so much help with Gracie.  Bracken's life was recently uprooted and he is trying to deal with a lot of new changes.  He continues to awe us with his vivid imagination and sweet disposition.

We are now living in Viking Territory.  Which is strange because I still consider myself a Caveman.  Justin decided that working with troubled youth was not the way he wanted to spend his career.  He received an amazing opportunity to switch {career} gears and in May he packed his bags and moved to Utah County to work for Provo College!  The kids and I followed a few months later and we are living in the hills of Utah County.  I started working a few days a week and so the move has been quite an adjustment for all of us.

I am hoping to start blogging again.  I realized that I was the BEST blogger in college (while I was procrastinating homework) and I even blogged a lot while working in St. George - (again procrastination is a skill I have honed).  It was while I was a SAHM that I quit blogging.  {It's useless to try and understand me.  Just ask my husband}.

Here are some pictures from my hiatus.  Enjoy!

Ema won reflections at the school level!

Carving Pumpkins


I made this ADORABLE tree skirt.  Thank you Pinterest!

I am *still* playing WWF and I still can't have too many games.

Justin and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary.
Christmas Card pictures.  Aren't my kids the cutest???

Pompom garland.  Thank you Pinterest!


Christmas!

Oh!  And I made new stockings for us.

I thought they turned out pretty cute. Each one is different.
Ema's Birthday party with a bunch of silly girls and facials.

We spent Christmas in Alpine






A $30 antique table that I found on KSL.  Circa 1900





1 comment:

Debra Hawkins said...

I am going to get back on WWF really soon! I just couldn't do it while moving across the country. Seth got a job in Provo too, so we will be moving down there hopefully pretty soon!