Feb 26, 2008

It's easy...

My unit shipped out today for two months of training before spending a year in Afghanistan. I somehow managed to get out of it. Even with how lucky I feel that I didn't have to go, I can't help but feel a bit melancholy about the whole situation. I'll let you draw your own conclusions as to why.

I found this video and felt it was fitting for the situation:

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey, we're glad that you didn't get shipped out too!!!

*Katie* said...

We're glad you're here ... but I understand how you be feeling a little somber. We'll keep your unit in our prayers :)

Justin said...

Thanks ladies. I couldn't imagine having to leave Alicia and the kids again. What a nightmare our country is in right now.

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Justin- Thank you so much for your nice comment you left on my blog, it was so nice. I am glad that you do not have to leave your family. Thanks for you support and prayers it means alot!