Mar 24, 2008

Easter Weekend

I just wanted to share a few pictures from Easter Weekend at the Moss Patch. First, on Thursday we had an Easter Party for Ema and Bracken's friends. The weather had been nice all week, so we invited a bunch of kids and their moms. It turned out that the weather didn't cooperate and we had to hold all of the activities inside. We had about 12 kids and 7 moms all crammed into my teenie tiny house! I was so overwhelmed that I didn't get any pictures. Here are a few that my friend took for me. Sad, huh? Oh well.



We figured out how much Bracken loves cupcakes this Easter. I guess I should say we found out how much he loves the frosting off the top of cupcakes! There were three or four that he did this too before we hid them.














The Easter Bunny delivered "Enchanted" to Ema and this silly little Hot Wheels Egg that Bracken "really, really wanted".







Ema is getting really good at removing wrappers by herself and decided to try to take the plastic off her new movie. Looks like she cut through a little too hard!














Here are the kids all dressed for church. Aren't they getting big?




We ended the weekend with dinner at my sisters in Bountiful. When it was time for dinner I looked at Bracken and he told me that he wanted to lay down and rest! Then when he woke up he said no to dinner and no to the easter egg hunt! This is when we realized something serious was wrong. He had a fever and threw up twice during the course of the night. He slept until 11:00 this morning! And now the poor kid is napping next to me on the couch (and I might add snoring quite nicely). He's feeling a lot better and ate some lunch with no repercussions. Hopefully his body will fight this little bug and he'll be back to normal.

6 comments:

Megh said...

What fun!! How is Bracken feeling? I got that same nasty bug for Easter, too! For me, it went as quickly as it came. I hope the same is true for Bracken. Happy Easter!

Jayne said...

Oh my goodness-my sister's son was really sick on Easter too. http://andersonparty.blogspot.com/

She lives in Washington, so I'm sure it's not a regional bug.

PS. Please don't notice the time I'm posting this random comment. :) Go back to bed.

Morgan & Heidi Taylor said...

Your kids looked so cute on Easter! They really are getting big. I wish we could see your family more often. Morgan and I are moving to Vegas on Friday for the summer so we'll have to see you guys when we get back! good thing you have a blog for me to be updated with! Do you know if the Moss family still has a big family blog?? I forgot what it is and can't find it! If they do have one still maybe it should be blocked for only members. I read an article on people looking up peoples info through their blogs. I just think everyone might give personal info on the blog. (I don't know if my sentences make sense! I'm tired!)

Justin said...

Thanks Heidi. I actually just deleted the big family blog since nobody was using it. I think everybody needs to get their own blogs like we all do, then if everybody subscribes to the feeds we'll all be in the loop. The other option is for people to actually use the family site...

Rachel said...

Hopefully Bracken gets better! He has been sick so much! I love Ema's hair, that must've taken forever, it's gorgeous. :)

Alisha said...

Looks like you had a fun Easter Weekend. Too bad Bracken was sick, hopefully he's better by now.