that we haven't blogged in awhile. It's 30 degrees here in Logan. We are extremely depressed. It is supposed to be Spring, our kids have been gone for a week, only 4 weeks 'til graduation (though it feels like months), we still haven't a clue where we are going to end up and we are out of Pepsi.
I will write again when my life gets more exciting. I am consumed with my thesis, which I will post when it's done so that you all can get better acquainted with Welfare and Women.
I love you all! Thanks for reading.
Mar 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are totally depressed as well. The kids are dying to go outside and play. We've done it a couple of times this week, but about froze! Good luck with where you guys are going. I know how that feels, not knowing where you are going. And all you want to do is find a place to live and get excited about a new place and a new adventure! But the good news, it's suppose to warm up by the end of the week!!
I'm so proud of you Alicia!!!! You rock, good luck on your thesis. You can make it, home base is right in front of you. :) We're praying for spring too...*sigh*
Post a Comment