We have tons of stray cats running wild around our house. It's very annoying, especially when I go out in the morning to get my bike and and have to maneuver around all of the poop. To top it off, when I went out this morning to get my bike I heard the sad squeals of a tiny kitty (which was born this morning) stuck under our neighbors shelf. So, it looks like we might end up with a new member of the family in a couple weeks ... as long as Alicia can be talked into it :-)
Apr 23, 2008
Kitty
We have tons of stray cats running wild around our house. It's very annoying, especially when I go out in the morning to get my bike and and have to maneuver around all of the poop. To top it off, when I went out this morning to get my bike I heard the sad squeals of a tiny kitty (which was born this morning) stuck under our neighbors shelf. So, it looks like we might end up with a new member of the family in a couple weeks ... as long as Alicia can be talked into it :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment