Jun 12, 2008

The Family Filing Cabinet

This is my purse. It's not a large one. Average size. Nine West. Black. Sleek. But that is not all it is.
For some reason, my family thinks it's a filing cabinet with endless space.
I cleaned it out the other day and here is what I found:
Can you believe that ALL of this fit in my purse? Either can I. It's no wonder that I am always missing your call - I can't ever find my cell phone!

Some things to note.
*The cute Target zip up bag. I love it. It's so handy for times when I forget to bring my bags in from the car.*
*A pair of Bracken's socks. Remnants from bowling*
*An extra pair of contacts*
*I'm sure you can't see them, but I had three Hobby Lobby coupons. All of which had expired!*
*The UGLY dollar store coin purse. Ugh. That's a little embarrassing*
*A bunch of Justin's papers that he told me to "hold on to". Seriously. What am I supposed to do with them?*
*Mr. Darcy's Diary. I love carrying my book with me. I finished it btw - if anyone wants to borrow it*

I'd love to see what's in your purse. I am sure its more exciting than mine. The question is - how much more can you fit in yours?

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love it, your purse reminds me of mine. Danny jokes that it's the family garbage bag because everyone hands me their trash while we're out to stuff in my purse. Grr.