Thank you, all of you, for your concern about B's face. I realize I should have told the story in more detail than just using a catchy line from the "monkey's jumping on the bed" song. B was bouncing on the bed on his knees and flew forward, smacking his nose on the metal footboard (I guess it would be a footpole or a footpipe, not technically a footboard). His nose was bleeding pretty bad, but that was all the damage done. The comforter was even salvaged thanks to the super-quick reaction time of getting it soaking in the washer. The red all over his face is the result of him smearing the blood everywhere (if you look closely at the picture you can see the finger smear-marks). Because smearing blood all over your face when your nose is bleeding is obviously the best course of action.
So, all is well. Thanks again for your concern.
Aug 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment