Bracken: Where’s dad going?
Me: He is going up North to work.
Bracken: (Eyes as big as quarters) Dad GOT A JOB?
Me: Yes!
Bracken: That means he will earn money!
Me: Yes!
Bracken: Now we can get A HOUSE!!
Me: You’re right! We can.
Bracken: I know what earning money means.
Me: What does it mean?
Bracken: (whispering) It means now you pay tithing!
6 comments:
Ha Ha! Right you are Bracken. Thanks for the quote, and the laugh.
I love it when we get a glimpse into the minds of these little ones. What a funny little guy!
Smart boy. Did I mention I was his Primary President? ha ha!
I love it. We miss having Bracken around. Gordon says hi.
That is so funny! I ran across your blog on Meghan Schow's blog and loved hearing Bracken's little story. We miss you guys a ton and miss all the fun in Aggie Village (Who would have EVER thought that I would actually MISS aggie village!?!?!). We love hearing what's going on with you guys!
That is hilarious!! I can't wait till we can pay tithing too, haha!
Post a Comment