Nov 7, 2008

8’s Tag

My kids are playing outside. Justin is at work. I have some extra blogging time, so I thought I'd do a tag. Thanks for humoring me. . .

Eight TV shows I like to watch:

  1. Samantha Who?
  2. My Own Worst Enemy
  3. The Office
  4. Grey's Anatomy
  5. Top Design/Project Runway – They're both Bravo so they can count as one!
  6. Pushing Daisies
  7. Eli Stone
  8. The Biggest Loser (Only picking 8 has been hard)

Eight restaurants I like to eat at:

  1. Chili's
  2. Appleby's
  3. Outback
  4. Texas Roadhouse
  5. Pizza Factory
  6. Chipotle
  7. Quiznos
  8. Rumbi

Eight things that happened today:

  1. Justin and I updated our budget . . .not the most exciting thing I've ever done.
  2. Took Ema to school while the boys were getting haircuts
  3. Created science experiments with the kids
  4. Found out my nephew is getting teeth!
  5. Had a playdate
  6. Applied to be a substitute teacher
  7. Cooked dinner
  8. Had a nice quiet night

Eight things I am looking forward to:

  1. Speaking in church on Sunday
  2. Monday afternoon when both my kids will be in school at the same time (even if its only two hours – it's a good two hours)
  3. Seeing my family this weekend
  4. Losing the 10 lbs I've gained over the Summer – so I can fit into my "hot" jeans I bought
  5. November Sweeps (have to be a t.v lover to understand this one)
  6. Black Friday
  7. Having a warmer winter than I had last year
  8. Getting into a house

Eight things on my wish list:


  1. I wish I could get my stuff out of storage
  2. I wish we had enough saved up to go on a Mediterranean cruise for Christmas
  3. I wish that I had enough money to update my wardrobe each Spring and Fall
  4. I wish I had a house
  5. I wish I could still eat yummy food and still lose weight
  6. I wish I had another baby
  7. I wish I didn't have to sleep (imagine how much we could get done!) . . . don't get me wrong – I LOVE SLEEP!
  8. I wish change was easier and we could know our future

Eight People I Tag:

  1. Ruth
  2. Alisha
  3. Julie
  4. Angie
  5. Caroline
  6. Lynette
  7. Amy W.
  8. Anyone who reads this! (And feels like blogging)

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Hey, is that me you tagged?! Fun. I'll get right on it!

Fun to see your updates!