Jan 16, 2009
Pictureless Post
Hello Everybody! Justin and I moved into our own place on Monday and we don't have internet yet. I will post pictures when I get more time. Thanks to all of you who helped make this move happen on such short notice. We feel blessed, overwhelmed and excited all at the same time. We will be here for at least six months and the evaluate our current situation. Justin got punched in the face at work yesterday, which led to a lot of drama and he's reconsidering his current place of employment. (um, wouldn't you?) So, life is an adventure! And we are excited about where it will take us. As for now, just know that I haven't abandoned you (all 7 of my regular readers), but I WILL be back online soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Punched in the face? Is he okay? I bet it feels wonderful to be in your own place- hopefully we will have that feeling soon too. Don't stay away too long (I'm one to talk, huh? :)
That's exciting you got to move! Poor Justin! I would like to hear more of that story. What happened? I hope he is okay. Yeah, I would probably reconsider my job too!
Whaaaat? I'm assuming it was a kid? Wow, what an exciting life:) Congrats on the new place, doesn't it feel great?
That's so awesome you guys have your own place now! I bet you're thrilled! Sorry to hear about Justin though!
Don't leave us in suspense for too long. Props to Justin to taking a blow to the face. Maybe he could receive some sort of workplace harassment settlement. Anyway, let us know what you are up to and where you moved to.
WAIT, WAIT, WAITTTTTT!!!!!!! That was the biggest teaser ever!!! WHERE are you? WHERE is his job? Punched in the face?! Oh my gosh!! Stories, tons of stories, we need to hear them!!!! I can't wait!!!! How are you doing? Are you loving your new pad?! Are you still unpacking?! Good luck and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment