And, those of you who know me well will remember that this is NOT enough time for me to get ready for bed, sleep, get up and have breakfast and be ready to blog again.
That is because it is not.
Bracken spent the night on my bathroom floor.
Throwing up.
So, instead of sleeping I spent the night washing sheets, blankets and towels and listening to my baby boy dry heaving.
The moral of this story? When your husband goes to bed at 9:30 - don't stay up late watching television. Get all the rest you can - when you can - because you never know when your kids are going to get sick and throw up all night.
4 comments:
Ohhh, poor Alecia!!! That is such a cute little Bracken bed though! So sad!
I'm so sorry! Cute Bracken sleeping on the floor of the bathroom. That's the one thing about staying up late is that you never know when your kids are going to have a bad night, so you pay if they do. It's a bad habit I probably never will kick. Night time, when the kids are in bed, is my time.
Oh man... I feel your pain. Avrie hasn't been throwing up but she wakes up coughing her guts out about 6 times a night, and once in a while it does make her throw up. I've been SO TIRED the last few days from listening to her and worrying all night. That is a cute picture in the bathroom though :) Hope he's feeling better and you've caught up on your sleep!
I am thinking you wrote this post for me! Ha, Ha, Ha, here I am on the computer checking everyones blogs and my facebook since Dustin is in bed and I am not. It seams like I do this often. Maybe I should take your advise and go to bed. Probably wont happen, but it should.
Post a Comment