A single mother of six from California convinced a
That is 14 children total.
But that's not even the
Th lady wants $2M for media interviews and commercial sponsorship to help pay the cost of raising the children.
"Although still confined to an LA hospital bed, she intends to talk to two influential television hosts this week — media mogul Oprah Winfrey, and Diane Sawyer, who presents Good Morning America.
Her family has told agents she needs cash from deals such as nappy sponsorship — she will get through 250 a week in the next few months — and the agents will gauge public reaction to her story.
Her earning power, though, could be diminished by a growing ethical and medical controversy. Experts believe that the unnamed fertility specialists who gave her in vitro fertilisation (IVF) should not have implanted so many embryos, and in choosing to carry all eight to term, Suleman ignored guidelines, risking both their health and her own."
I am curious - Do you think she's crazy?
Or just not thinking straight because she's so hormonal?

3 comments:
I think she desperately wanted a family and lots of kids, but went about it the wrong way. I didn't know she wanted the media to pay for her babies. That's going a little too far. I hope they say no. But if she had the means to pay for all the kids and not rely on government help, then I was fine with it. But I think she went too far. Maybe she's crazy, or whatever. But we should just stop giving her the attention that she wants and she'll just go away. I only hope the kids don't suffer from her craziness.
Crazy yes!!!! But, I may be crazy to if I had 14 kids!
I had to laugh at my mom. . . she said they should take the babies away from her. She was only joking, but maybe not a bad idea. The saddest part is how hard those kids' life is going to be. All because they have a crazy, crazy mom.
Am I saying to much and starting to sound like you know who???
CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY!!! To want to do that with NO husband or even 5 husbands is insane. How could anyone care for that many babies!? Attention seeking to the core, you can tell she is milking this to the bone with her ploys to only get media for millions. What a crackpot.
Post a Comment