THURSDAY
The weekend actually started Thursday night. Since Friday was Ema's Valentine party at school we spent the evening finishing her Valentine mailbox and cards.

This year, in an effort to be "unique", I decide to make the Valentines. HA! I doubt I will do that again. I do have to say, though that they turned out pretty cute.

On Thursday I was with Ema at Target and she saw this track suit. She informed me that she
HAD to have it. Baylie (a girl in her class) had a pink one, Jordyn (another girl in her class) had two, and she didn't have one - so it was something that she
had to have. It's starting
already? I thought this wasn't supposed to happen until - at least - third grade. I told her no. But her dad came home that night and surprised her with it. As you can tell from this picture - she wasn't the least bit excited.

Right after we finished taking these pictures, my camera battery died. AARGH! AND Ema lost another tooth. I tried to get pictures with my cellphone, but the 2 megapixels aren't so "mega". But here she is right after she lost it:
FRIDAYEma woke up early and went to
Dads n Donuts with Justin Then it was time for the Valentine Party!

I debated on whether or not to bring Bracken with me to help, but I'm glad I did. He had so much fun! After Ema's class delivered their Valentine's - the fun began.

Ema was very cute with Bracken and dragged him to all the different "centers" helping him feel like a part of her class.

To be continued . . .
3 comments:
I miss you and your family so much. Can't wait for our girls getaway!
I love the new look of your blog. Where did you get everything?
Wow it sounds like a busy yet fun weekend! By the way, is one of your pictures side ways? It just stuck out at me and I had to ask.
Post a Comment