Mar 10, 2009

High School Musical 2 Tour

*disclaimer*. . . this post will NOT interest most of you. It is purely to document our family's obsession. Please humor us and look at how happy these children are in the pictures.

Thank you, Moss Patch Management

A few weeks ago we took a tour of the locations where High School Musical 2 was filmed. Here are a few highlights of our trip (I use the word "trip" loosely, b/c it was filmed here in St. George)

A view of the golf course @ Entrada where Sharpay and Troy played golf:
A closer look at the clubhouse. Sorry its blurry (I was taking pictures on my tiptoes over the fence):This is the waterfall in the scene where Gabriella is "going her own way":
The baseball games were filmed here. (Its funny b/c in the movie, Ryan drives his golf cart right onto the baseball diamond. We found out that was movie magic, b/c this field is NOT near the golfcourse):
The biggest HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL fans I know:

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Haha, that is so funny, and hey, *I* was amused by it. :) We were in St. George today for a few minutes for Danny's business trip! I was so sad that he wasn't going to be there long enough to visit but I think he has more trips there coming up that are longer so I *HAAAAAAAAAAAVE* to see you!!!!

Clark Family said...

Alicia- You have such a fun blog. I don't even hope to make mine as cute or high tech. I'm still taking baby steps into the fun world of technology. Keep posting. Your cute sister does a good job of keeping in touch blog-style too. Thanks! take care, Candace

Rex Bush said...

Great family travel story! I'd like to use it on my travel blog. Let me know if it is ok.