Remember how Justin left Thursday? It was a very depressing day for me. I just couldn't get out of my somber mood and I never heard from him that he was all right. Friday was a better day, but still no word from Justin. I realized that I had become a slave to my cellphone again. Carrying it EVERYWHERE.(Maybe I should connect it to my ear somehow)
I even jumped out of the shower when it rang - and NO! it wasn't him. Saturday morning I went to Las Vegas and came home last night. All with no word from him. I figured that if something DID happen to him - I would get a call from Eagle Quest. That was my only comfort.
And then it happened. Last night while tucking the kids in bed he called. I was so giddy and I realized how much I love this man and what a relief it was to know that he was doing alright. PHEW!
He said that they pretty much just hike and hang out with the boys. So far, so good. He is working with a fellow LDS man who is in the military and taking a leave of absence from Medical School. He said that his only problem right now is that his sleeping bag has a hole in in and he's freezing! What the *%#? Is he serious? He can't get another one until Thursday when they do shift change again.
So, I am asking you to pray that my husband makes it home with all his fingers and all his toes!
4 comments:
OHHHHHHHHH, I hope he doesn't freeze to death!!! And you totally could rock that phone earring...ow, ow baby! :)
Oh, poor Justin. That would suck to have a hole in your sleeping bag. Next time tell him to take two, just in case.
Hope your doing better. If you need adult talk come on over.
That picture is so ouchy. It makes my ears hurt to look at it.
I know the cellphone slave feeling. I have felt like that since Erick left last June. I just don't want to chance missing a call from him.
Question.. Is your family going to be in St. George April 24th - 26th??? I sure hope so because I am coming down and I want to play lots with you guys, I miss you!
And plus I am bringing someone that I think you'll like to meet. :) If he's still around by then... Thats the plan at least. lol
Post a Comment