We moved. (What a CHORE!) Thankfully, Justin's work postponed his shift and he was able to stay home for another week and get us moved.
I've been working. This is incredibly difficult for me. I really am enjoying my job, but I am having trouble trying to distribute my "Mom-tasks" throughout the week. At first I tried only doing them on my days off, but that was exhausting. So, now I am trying to figure out how to be a mom AND work. Advice? School was easier for me. Less time away from my kids.
Girls camp is in 18 days. Yep! I still am doing camp. Even though you move out of a ward, I guess you still have to fulfill your obligations. We found out tonight that we have to change our location too!
I guess now you have a good idea of what I've been up to and why I haven't been blogging much. I know that I have lost a bunch of followers, but I hope you will check back in July when my boxes are unpacked and Girls Camp is finished. I will finally be updating our blog again.
I love you all and I am grateful for such a great support system this month. I really couldn't do it without you!
P.S. We aren't THAT busy that we couldn't make it to some movies. When things calm down, I plan on writing more movie reviews, because I know you all are just not seeing movies without my input :) - Here we are in "UP". (We've also seen Wolverine, Terminator and 17 Again).
4 comments:
You're amazing, Alicia! Just hang in there, it'll get better. I really don't know how I would handle it either, but I'm sure I'll get to find out sometime! Good luck:)
SO many things, WOW!!!!!!! You guys are so freakin' awesome!!!!!!!!!! Good luck with camp! I get to do camp next week...eeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just went to UP tonight, I thought it was pretty cute. So, I don't think anyone even gets on my blog. I do it for me lol And yes I LOVE that picture, I only put up my favorites! It was fun and I'll be sure to be back soon. We missed you guys at the reunion!
I definitely miss your blogs, but am still a faithful follower! Hope summer starts to slow down a little for you!
Post a Comment