Jul 18, 2009

For Lori

Pretend It's 6am.
What would you think if you were driving down the street and saw this?












Do you laugh, cry, call 911 get closer?














Hmmm. Could it be a lost or injured Simonson kid?







NOPE! Just a mean funny joke!







Thanks, Lori! Now that I DON'T think you have a dead kid in your yard, it's pretty funny!

6 comments:

*Katie* said...

Oh my gosh!! I would die!!! I miss you ;)

Tera said...

Oh!! That's just mean!

Brooke said...

K now that I see it, it makes it even funnier to me. I would have thought the same as you, but since knowing the story before seeing it all I could do was laugh while reading.

Brittany said...

Those pictures were hilarious, especially after hearing the story behind it at Bunko!

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh, how creeeeeeeeepy!!! I would be freaking!!!

Anonymous said...

I am laughing so hard! Too bad I didn't see this post sooner! You are right, that is a pretty funny (or scary) sight to see early in the morning.